PPF provides protection against:
- Stone chips.
- Vandalism and poor washing techniques.
- Shoes damaging sills and doors.
- Dogs entering and exiting the vehicle.
- Scratches and swirl marks.
- Bird lime and bug etching.
- Sun damage and bleaching.
- Shopping trollies in parking lots.
Why Paint Protection Film?
Whether you have a bespoke paint job or the original factory paint, there is no question you will want to protect the look of your vehicle against the ravages of modern living.
From stone chips and bird lime, to poor washing techniques, scratches and swirl marks can easily diminish the look and appeal of your car. However, with paint protection film (PPF) you can protect your paintwork, leaving it looking as good as the day it was applied.
Benefitting from unique self-healing properties, paint protection film creates a virtually invisible layer of protection, meaning you can enjoy life on the road without worrying about the impact on your vehicle’s paintwork.
Why Choose Pitstop by Autolab for Ceramic ?
- PPF application experience since 2014
- Dedicated enclosed application bay
- Only Renowned brands used.
- In house applicators
- Warrantied products used backed by reputed companies
- In Depth knowledge and work experience about Car paints
- Transparency in customer service